Friday, March 19, 2010

Orfus Road, I love you!

Wooooooohooooooooooo~ =D

So, I finally convinced my mum to take me and a couple friends shopping. (Said friends are male, because no female friends were available, but that's okay because they had great taste!) Oh my goodness, Orfus road is amazing. Did you know you could get a decent tank top for $1.25?! THAT'S THE SAME AS A CAN OF LAME DIET SODA FROM MY SCHOOL'S MOST FAULTY VENDING MACHINE!

Although you couldn't actually try anything on in the stores, the sizing's pretty good and most of the stuff there was small, so it actually fit me :)

I'm just amazed that the shorts I bought didn't fall right off my hips the moment I slipped them on when I got home! (And trust me, I tried it on the minute I got home xD)

TODAY'S LOOT:
  • Pink striped spaghetti-strap T-back tank top ($1.25)
  • Baby pink plaid tunic tank with a sweetheart neckline ($5.00)
  • Simple black short-shorts that actually fit ($5.00)
  • Simple dark blue wash denim shorts that also actually fit ($5.00)
  • Baby blue T-shirt with seahorses and slogan "La mer d'amour" ($5.00)
  • Simple white waffle-print longsleeve Tee ($5.00)
  • Patterned women's style fedora (THAT ACTUALLY FITS) ($10.00)

Colin & Chris each bought some stuff too [Colin--2 pairs jeans, 1 skinny purple tie, 1 kickin' white jacket, Chris--1 fleece sweater, 1 dark blue longsleeve tee] Although a pair of Colin's jeans didn't fit that well, Bluenotes offered 7-day exchanges, so he's gonna go back soon. All in all, it was a nice day with perfect 18-degree spring shopping weather!

Orfus Road was fun. (And the Greek grill place we ate at was fab, too!) Hope to go back soon. :)


--Oh, BTW, for those of you who'd like to visit this amazing deal central, here's a link to a helpful blog with most of the details you'll need: Guide to Shopping at Orfus Road Outlet Stores (A Lot About Nothing)

1 comments:

Colin said...

Looking at the amount of loot you got for like, $40, I'm feeling slightly depressed... However, that jacket really is teh sex, and I tried the other pair of jeans on; needless to say, I believe I will be wearing them to the party today. =D Another après-fête shopping day in May, perhaps?

Stay fabulous~