Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hello World!

Over the course of my (thus uneventful) March Break, I realized that I have an exceptionally meek social life, an alarmingly increasing tendency to be lazy, and too much free time. To give myself something to do and the motivation to tackle my steadily growing To-Do list, I have decided to join the Blogosphere!

...Of course, almost no one will read this. More or less, it's just me putting on a monitor things I'd be rambling to myself in my head... then again, maybe something good will come out of it? Like, I'll gain the motivation to work because I need something to blog about?

Oh well... On to the lists!


TO-DO LIST (NON-WORK ORIENTED):
  • Practice my lines for the Sears Drama Festival (WE MUST WIN AT REGIONALS. WE MUST.)
  • Get some exercise. I will wake up at 6:00 7:00 8:00 am tomorrow morning and jog. I NEED MORE MUSCLE MASS. A low BMI and freakishly boney frame is not enough! It's just not healthy!
  • DO MY HOMEWORK  Go out with friends. "Hang out." Track down my crush and eliminate have a "normal" conversation with them. Do whatever teens these days are supposed to do. When they aren't bogged down by homework and an insane superiority complex.
  • Finish the books I'm reading.
  • Blog again. Hopefully not waiting an entire month before finding the motivation to blog again.
  • Discover if motivation = courage to me.
  • Follow my spectacularly more interesting and social friends' lives. I'm not a facebookstalker, I swear! (Who am I kidding? All girls are. All women. All boys.... Everyone.)
  • Do not go onto aimless game websites.
  • Do not watch bootleg TV episodes and movies until my brain turns to slush.
  • Do not eat junk food.
  • Do.... some yoga. Why the heck not?

TO DO LIST (WORK ORIENTED--PRIORITIZE!):

  • Take notes on my ISU book (which, I have decided, I will change anyway...much to my English teacher's chagrin)
  • Do Diabetes research for my Food and Nutrition pamphlet
  • Review my Chinese
  • Do those horrendously huge Bio packages
  • DO NOT PROCRASTINATE. I REPEAT, DO NOT PROCRASTINATE

OVERALL LIFE GOALS:
  • Learn how to play pool properly
  • DO NOT SLEEP IN. DO NOT SLEEP IN. DO NOT SLEEP IN. DO NOT SLEEP IN.
  • Eat healthier.
  • Learn to drive without running over someone's grandmother.
My god, I can bet you 3/4 of that list will not be completed. Sadly.

1 comments:

Cate_the_great said...

my first post was scarily like yours.
Minus the self-improvement list, I'm not motivated in a positive way. xD
P.S THIS IS ENTERTAINING.