Monday, March 22, 2010

First Day of School...

Late again. Always, always 15 minutes late. This time? Well, unlike all the other days when I just slept in, today I burnt my expired English muffins, so I had to find some toast to toast and spread with jam. I had to fix my stupid English Media PowerPoint because older versions of PowerPoint don't support animations on certain shapes because I used the Publish feature in PowerPoint to put all my linked images and slides into one compact package for use anywhere. Then, I had to type up and print notes. All this and I didn't even get to present--because 3/4 of the rest of the class was too lazy to put together a 5-minute slideshow with some pictures and a b.s. thesis.

Oh, and apparently there's some Physics worksheet due tomorrow. And I've got a Diabetes pamphlet to work on for Wednesday. And there's a Chemistry crossword. And a mountain of Biology packages. And a Novel ISU. And a Math test next Tuesday. And Math homework. And...and... forget it. I won't even bother with 7/8 of it anyway.....

0 comments: