Thursday, March 18, 2010

Another day wasted...

Today, I've accomplished:
  • Learning the very basic basic fundamentals of driving (starting up, parking, turning, etc.)
  • Half-starting my English novel ISU... will get back to that later. =D
  • Organizing a shopping trip to ORFUS ROAD
  • Watched another useless movie...
  • ...slept in...
  • Nothing.
Hopefully, I'll get something done by tomorrow! (Unlikely to happen.)

Well then... On the bright side--no. Nevermind. Two assignments over the March Break for ONE annoyingly confounding subject? There is no bright side.

And that damned Diabetes Pamphlet does nothing to make this life easier.

Procrastination, wherefore art thou so (psychologically) demanding?! Maybe I should just get off my lazy ass and get something done before the day is really done... on second thought; I've gotten this far already....

Someone should shoot the devil(s) perched on my shoulder(s). God help me...

0 comments: